well it's not much but I have my build off bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_2448.jpg

thanks to Habers farm for the donation
this is going to be a LOW buck build

Good luck! Participating is 99% of the fun!........(I only say that because I'm not gonna win) :lol:

KOTA said:
Good luck! Participating is 99% of the fun!........(I only say that because I'm not gonna win) :lol:
well you might have a vote or 2 but ill be dead last this time!!
glad you found a bike! and you might be surprised at what some simple part swap will do to it :wink:

sensor said:
KOTA said:
well you might have a vote or 2 but ill be dead last this time!!
glad you found a bike! and you might be surprised at what some simple part swap will do to it :wink:

Oh yeah!....I gotta "TEN" spot, that says I finish at LEAST ten spots worse then you. :lol:
See all the "fun" we're having...... Aren't you glad you joined?

hey.....we may joke but i know i LOVE my bike(even if no one else does :mrgreen: )
and as for that 10 spot......
back to the bike... i can think of a few 100 things to do with that!

Ya GOTTA give it a name!.............I like that bike........ Which one?.........You know, the "well it's not much but I have my build off bike".....................See what I mean? Just doesn't FLOW! :lol:

well, I am still thinking on a name, but tonight I
recovered the seat in red marine vinyl
glass beaded the frame and forks
scuffed primed and sprayed them in bright red,
then I sat back and looked at what I had done only to realize I still DO NOT LIKE RED.... oh well back to the blasting cabinet tomorrow.

regulators00 said:
well, I am still thinking on a name, but tonight I
recovered the seat in red marine vinyl
glass beaded the frame and forks
scuffed primed and sprayed them in bright red,
then I sat back and looked at what I had done only to realize I still DO NOT LIKE RED.... oh well back to the blasting cabinet tomorrow.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know the feeling well!............

I don't know man, if you were to break it up with some black accessories you'd be surprised. But the seat would need to go black too. Or maybe tan.

Yeah man, black accessories with just a hint of white......I'm thinkin white iron crosses........but maybe the Red Baron would be a bit cliche!!

Latest posts

Back