Weather Report

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get it started with unbearable humidity pushing the heat index past 100 °F today in Alabama.

I took this screen shot later in the day after the temps where starting to come back down. Just being outside doing nothing will cause sweat to drip from my nose!
weather.jpg

More rain...
b6a3b51dac19081b806fd8f2b9808e76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92% Humidity, not good painting weather. If trying to accelerate rust all’s good.
b64f3e5aeff965c88436f8b2fd19f84e.jpg

I’m ready for some heat and dryness. Th sun did come out today. More rain tonight though.
About 7.5” in last 3 days.

Last edited:
It's hot in PL, and it's only going to rain only on Tuesday and Wednesday. The weather doesn't bother me that much since I work mostly in the shop, but still it's nice to have good weather. Right now it's 74 degrees.

One more time...
b6f2b640472d36cb39a70ee0cb135f5d.jpg

Winter is here. Last week has been mid 20s during the day with mornings that you think about putting a jumper on, but if working don’t need it. This afternoon a cold front hit and we dropped to 10 degrees and had gale force winds. Locally, that’s proper winter, not a nice ‘ease into it’

Winter is here. Last week has been mid 20s during the day with mornings that you think about putting a jumper on, but if working don’t need it. This afternoon a cold front hit and we dropped to 10 degrees and had gale force winds. Locally, that’s proper winter, not a nice ‘ease into it’
Those are Celsius temps, right? So that's 68 - 70 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit for us. Those are the same temps we are having, and we call that Spring, not Winter! :21:

I always open my posts whether (or is that 'weather'?) it's a video from the BACK40 or a typed post, with a weather report.

I guess it comes from growing up out in the country, where your day was planned weather dependent. We always had something to do, it depended on the weather, whether we did one thing or another.

After two glorious days to start our holiday weekend with temps near and above 70 F, we awoke to rain this morning, which could turn into storms if Ed's conditions blow north.

Those are Celsius temps, right? So that's 68 - 70 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit for us. Those are the same temps we are having, and we call that Spring, not Winter! :21:
Of course it is Celsius. I have no concept of how Fahrenheit works for weather temps!

It’s all what you are used to. Winter days here are normally pleasant and can often be t shirt weather. Mornings go as low a 5C but 10c is more normal.

12 to 30 inches of rain in the area so far during month of May. The area East of I135/I35 has received the most. Tornados and flooding are another story. We visited family grave sites today. Had to use 4wheel drive in one rural area.

Latest posts

Back