We bought a 100+ year old stone cottage!

Sep 26, 2012
Chicago, IL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is great Luke! Well done.
Meanwhile on the other edge of the state you can't get a 1 bed apartment for under half a million! o_0

We bought a house (1927) in 2018 that was also a "blank slate" on the inside, we were finally able move in last year and still have a bit of work to do, but it's nice to be in our own place. You're in for a real ride from here for sure!

Reactions: LukeTheJoker

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Just catching up on your new digs Luke!!!!! CONGRATS!!! $15K Aussie Dollars is less than $10K USD!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I see some great bones there. Our house is 1873 so I can appreciate the age of your place. Love the bonus shop building too. I guess it is safe to assume with this will be your "build" during BO15.

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is great Luke! Well done.
Meanwhile on the other edge of the state you can't get a 1 bed apartment for under half a million! o_0

We bought a house (1927) in 2018 that was also a "blank slate" on the inside, we were finally able move in last year and still have a bit of work to do, but it's nice to be in our own place. You're in for a real ride from here for sure!
Awesome! Post up some pics!
Just catching up on your new digs Luke!!!!! CONGRATS!!! $15K Aussie Dollars is less than $10K USD!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I see some great bones there. Our house is 1873 so I can appreciate the age of your place. Love the bonus shop building too. I guess it is safe to assume with this will be your "build" during BO15.
Yes, my "Build" for RRBBO15 and beyond! Hopefully moving in by the end of the year, but I can see projects that will extend years down the track...
Category Three: Cottage Builds
Normal deadlines do not apply.
Sign me up!
Couple Qs...

1) Can you get it done in four months?
2) What size of flake will you be using in the paint?
3) Will it be rideable?

:grin:
1) Doubtful.
2) Full 0.15" Bassboat or nothin! :21:
3) Um...

Reactions: Verrt and RustyGold