WE ARE BOTH FINISHED!!! thatismytruck vs. ifitsfreeitsforme

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: thatismytruck vs. ifitsfreeitsforme

This thread is inspirational. For example: "Jackshaft & Fish Stick"...Sounds like a NEW cop show to me.

KOTA said:
This thread is inspirational. For example: "Jackshaft & Fish Stick"...Sounds like a NEW cop show to me.

And we could have a big ole bear helping us out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is as far as I am going today I think. It doesn't look like much, but if you've ever put these guards, fender and rack together, it just does not line up well. It takes a good amount of patience and muscle to get it lined up for the lower fender bolt. Factor in the fresh powder coating and it makes for a delicate operation.

2012-09-30_13-02-57_485.jpg

glamor shot (except for the disaster of a basement.)
2012-09-30_13-04-06_880.jpg

yeshoney just posted a photo in the photo contest thread of his "Back In Black" bike. It has these on it.
http://bontrager.com/model/02856

need 'em.

And here I was thinking Joe was on my side, pfff

Builds are looking good. Skip you have a full plate with all the bike building your doing. :D

thatismytruck said:
yeshoney just posted a photo in the photo contest thread of his "Back In Black" bike. It has these on it.

need 'em.

I love my redline Hanks on Flexy. Not only do they look slick, they ride like a dream!!!!

All my bikes get a BPB (Big Pants Bob) seatpost. This one is no exception:

3y7y8yve.jpg

Thanks Bob.

I didn't until you mentioned that something could hang from there.

Uncle Stretch said:
Builds are looking good. Skip you have a full plate with all the bike building your doing. :D

I promised myself I wouldn't work on the "Dream" until I finished this bike. It is sitting in the basement taunting me.

Hallow's Eve deadline suckah.

when do we have to post up good pictures? or do they have to be posted by that night?

Latest posts

Back