(WBO) Super - Sonic......1957 Chevy parts....finished, finished,, FINISHED!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in no way a photographer, but I have looked at others work, then I did the best that I could. Here are the rest of my pictures that I thought were presentable.

IMG_1273.JPG

IMG_12771.JPG

IMG_12751.JPG

IMG_1278.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_12821.JPG

IMG_12791.JPG

IMG_12851.JPG

So, without any more waiting, here are my final pictures of the completed bike.

IMG_12691.JPG

IMG_12711.JPG

IMG_12811.JPG
Do you think they would allow you on the other side of that fence to take some pictures? Great background.

Do you think they would allow you on the other side of that fence to take some pictures? Great background.

It doesn't look like they will. It is a small airport on the east end of town. The fence has a sign that says only airport vehicles allowed.

....,I would be midnight shopping on that bike fence.:D
I was thinkin the same thing,photos would look better.You can always ask,they can only say no.
Great bike,a lot of thought and ideas have gone into it...Well done.:113:

....,I would be midnight shopping on that bike fence.:D
I was thinkin the same thing,photos would look better.You can always ask,they can only say no.
Great bike,a lot of thought and ideas have gone into it...Well done.:113:

Thanks, the bike fence belongs to a good friend. And he has allowed me to shop from it! Actually, there are parts on this bike that came from this fence. I may call the airport and check on going inside the fence. But, I have let a few chores slide while I finished this bike, and with good weather finally here, I better get some other work done.

That driveway of yours looks like the garden path to bicyclist heaven where's the gate I want in !

Sammi , I wish that it was mine. That place belongs to a friend named Dean Bell. He has actually gotten away from bicycles lately, working on some 55-57 Chevy, etc. I have tried to get him to sign up here, but I don't think he is much of a computer guy.

Very unique build, I really like the fork idea!

Thanks man, it's funny now, but when I started this build....I thought this bike might be a competitor! After all, this was just a winter build off, not the "real deal" B.O. 7,8,9, etc. etc.... But, then a cool patina Bluebird shows up, an Indian board tracker, your Bhuzzard, a 49 Mercury, another cool Elgin, and so on and so on!!!! I have a sneaky suspicion that @chattymatty is going to double down with his unique builds soon .... and the list continues! WOW! These build offs have gone off the chart in skill, artistry, and workmanship. I'll be happy if I finish middle of the pack.

SA........WEEEEET Shot! and Shop!

Thanks man! When we bought this place, I couldn't decide whether to tear the shop down, or repair it. It had huge vines growing through the back wall and roof. It was major surgery to repair it, but I'm glad I did it.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.
So you grabbed the prize for best doodads.
Enter the prize thread to see what you have won.
You get the chance to choose!!!

Thank you....I will have a look, and get back to you!

Latest posts

Back