(WBO) GIRL GONE BAD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i got out in the shop today , top bar is tacked in and found the seat and crank and gear i am going to use , need to cut loose the bottom bar where it meets the head tube and get that inline , not sure about the tank or if i am even going to put a tank on it , thought about one of the tanks from Jim ( the renaissance man ) but i have to much rake in the head tube so one of those wont line up right , so i might do a 2nd bar under the top tube and call it a frame and move on to the springer front forks
WBO bikeframe tacked001.jpg

That bar looks excellent! Will it be horizontal to the ground when you get the fork done?
It should be , I am hoping it will sit just like that in the picture when the fork is done , and I put the tank back on it and I think I am going with the tank , just need to grind a little on the tank and roll a short bar for under the tank

HEY, that's the same tank that I'm using!!! :mad: jk! The frame is coming along nicely! Liking this build....a lot.

I got to spend a little time in the shop and got some more done , i mounted the tank and got the small bar under it and changed the middle bar because the straight one didn't flow with the tank , going to try something wild with the rear fender as i put the short one on and didn't like it , so i put a long one on and didn't like that one , so i am going with my own that should look good and flow with the frame , pictures of that soon so stay tuned , here's the frame as of now
WBO ready to weld001.jpg

I envy a lot of the guys skills on this site , I got a PM from The Renaissance man where he took my last picture and changed the middle bar to have more of an arch and it looks awesome , so with grinder in hand I am going to cut out the bar I have now put in twice and cut it back out and roll one more , 3 times is the charm right !!! , That's what is great about these build offs its not all about beating the next guy its about helping the next guy to build a better bike , that's why I am here !!!!!!

Latest posts

Back