(WBO) Bhuzzard

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I did with Flexy was add jam nuts for every bolt.

Um, thanks...I guess.:21:

Thanks for noticing, I had to add a spacer under the front mount to get the lines parallel.

I've been thinking that I will go back through everything and add lock washers or lock nuts wherever there's a fastener.
Permatex Threadlocker Red is what I use during assembly. The bike looks awesome! :rockout:

Once again, there was too much to do in one day so I didn't get it running yet. Thanks to all of you for the advice on the clutch. I do think it will work. I rode the bike and tested it without fuel and it engaged as it should. And Funk, that's good advice on checking all of the bolts (except it's the ones that I failed to tighten). Besides the stem being loose, I have found a few others that got overlooked in my haste!
As I said earlier, this was my last day so I had to stop short on my goal of running the motor so that I could take it out for some pictures. I'll have to go through all of them sometime tomorrow to pick the best few for the finished thread. After a quick look through them, here's a sample:

100_9179_zpsoshmkz7o.jpg
love this ride Ren! as always great work!!!

Never seen anyone call you Ren before, but I do see a resemblance now. How is The Stimpy Man doing?
ren10179318_2.jpg

Thanks ya'll. I'm getting my final pics in order now.
This has been fun and a great way to get this bike built that would otherwise be in separate pieces right now if it weren't for RatRodBikes.:D

Last edited:
AWESOME build and I love the Bhuzzard theme. As always excellent repurposing of doodads into cool functioning art. Nice work buddy!!!!

I don't know if you could call her a poor mans whizzer,by the time you add up cost of tires,motor etc + the labor + design,and hours,she would become of value...
Well built like always.Love the patina and the chain guard RM.
Buzzard looks like it's been pulled out from a barn also...
Did you go for a spin yet?

Did you go for a spin yet?
Only by pedal power so far.
I just picked up some 2 cycle oil this morning and am planning to ride it this afternoon! If all goes well, I'll try to post a video!

Last edited:
It's officially a motorbike!:D

I didn't think that I would make it by the deadline, but we had one more day than I first thought! What a great feeling when it fired up for the first time! I can finally rest now. :happy:

I bet you had a silly smile from ear to ear...
I couldn't stop riding 1910...

Latest posts

Back