(WBO) A Roch FINISHED!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fab and a easy ride..
Now you can really see the shape of the frame,I love it's style.
Well done Laurie.:113:
PS. If you put a engine on it,you will never see it again.Troy will never give it back.;)

Thanks guys! I have to thank Troy for allowing me to design the build without to many "Frowns of Doubt". ;) He likes "plastic pink Flamingos" and I like "Zen rock gardens". This was a lot of fun. I am looking for a Summer Build to up the ante of my skill level! Just a little!

I appreciated your support immensely! Thanks again! :praise:

Way to go Momma Jats! That is a classy ride. That frame just looks so natural as a trike. Well done!

Well thank you very much SilverkingPC. As a Mom, I am very pleased. Maybe you should build your mom a trike. ;)

Interesting you say that. At 88, she needs a ratted step-through 24" or a trike because she can't handle regular bikes any more, and misses riding.... Hmmmmmm......

There you go ...you can design the platform of the step through frame low enough to make it easy. And I love my "comfy seat" too!

Yep. All the above! Here is a 40's 24" Hawthorne I have from our family farm that's been hanging around too long. I may 3-spd it with new wheels.
b550b351-bae2-4606-82b5-db9beda102d6_zps456c5ce2.jpg

Latest posts

Back