WBO 2017 Jan 1st to April 1st: ANYTHING GOES INCLUDING BUILDS ALREADY STARTED!---GO!---

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How could that be? I mean, if you live in California, yeah...I could understand........:bigsmile:
I have to admit, I am down in Cal now, but heading back to wintery Utah tomorrow. :13:

Last edited:
Midwestern bike alien trophy head...
700f56e4a2402605e4679a568ef60f90.jpg

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...

Last edited:
I know this is a "build off", but what qualifies it as a build? For example, can I enter with one I just customize and repair? Or is that unfair?

I know this is a "build off", but what qualifies it as a build? For example, can I enter with one I just customize and repair? Or is that unfair?
Provided you are doing some of the customising and repairing within the time frame, it's is all good!

This is a great build off, nice to get some unfinished projects done, also what's great is re-visiting some of the stuff you had seen before. Can we go again down-the-track, I for one have a few more unfinished either rusting or collecting dust!

Another thing that's great about this build off being a fair way in there is a lot less clock watching, trying to find the time to make the deadline.

Thanks to those who came up with it and those who do the stuff behind the scenes!

this build off is kind of motivating me to build my space liner into a mild custom however I will stay at the sidelines and enjoy watching but now I think I know where I am going to go with my space liner build I am working on funny how something as simple as reading a title can sometimes motivate you good luck guys I ill b watching this thread and cannot wait to se what you guys throw into the ring you are all some of the best builders I ever seen

Yes I think it's US Central Time, but I've been naughty and started my build thread early.

You see, I'm in New Zealand and it's been the 1st of January for 16 and a half hours already. I saw the new WBO 2017 forum was up and just went and started my thread without thinking or checking the countdown clock...

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/rrb-wbo-2017-start-01-january-2017-countdown-clock
I know I've been naughty and I apologise profusely.

:whistle:

Glen.
When is the official deadline? Every minute counts.

Latest posts

Back