Watched for a long time

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking at the site for a long time now. I have a good amount of two wheel fun in the garage- mountain, road, dirt jumper, and a few older Schwinns. I have one of the OCC stingrays that I'm going to chop and extend so a 6 footer can ride. Now after looking at the site I'm going to rod out some of the older Schwinns that I have not touched in years.

On the personal side I have my own businesses a cleaning service and a wake surfboard company. I thought that it would be fun to work at a bike shop so I started as a manager at a chain that starts with a "P"and ends in "formance". I found out how bad of an idea that was --it SUCKED! Every time I brought in on of my older rides the lead manager had something to say that just was not cool. I no longer work there and do whatever I can support the more local shops.

Keep up the good work! Just by looking at the pics I've come up with so many ideas for my bikes.

Brian

Latest posts

Back