watch this it"s cool... this guy can ride a bike.. enjoy..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please watch this video and leave a comment...after watching it..
All I can say is that I was amazed at his skill.. :shock:

Amazing.

I have watched hours and hours of trials video on Youtube and this has to take the cake.

When I worked at one of our state universities about 15 years ago Libor Karas (Team Cannondale at the time) did a demo on campus, it was great, but the students did not seem to care about it at all. The U.S. Seems to be a tough crowd for trails...I can watch it all day and only wish to possess a small portion of the skills those guys have.

Thanks for the video.

62H

Seen it many times before,. Makes me feel old, feeble and totally uncoordinated.........I LOVED IT!

KOTA said:
Seen it many times before,. Makes me feel old, feeble and totally uncoordinated.........I LOVED IT!

You're not old!!
:lol:

Love that vid too. Seen many times. No interest in attempting any of it myself though since I am in similar shape as KOTA. 8)

I am starting to even like the song playing in the background..I have watched it that much..I love when he jumps of that bridge and the spectators rush to the edge to see where he went. :lol:

thatismytruck said:
Love that vid too. Seen many times. No interest in attempting any of it myself though since I am in similar shape as KOTA. 8)
Yeah, but that's because I wear a "bear" suit.

That guys crazy but real good :shock: Which I could do that. :cry: Cool video :mrgreen:

I saw Hans Rey live in California about 15 years ago. They just keep pushing the limits every day, compared to Rey, this guy is on another level entirely.

Danny Mac is a legend, there's a video kicking around where he does footjam tailwhips to a drop!!!!, that is nice to see

he is amazing, really pushing trials forward

i wish i had just one iota of his skill

schwinnmesa said:
Very cool video but the song always gets stuck in my head. :lol:

I had to put .."The funeral " by (band of horses )on my playlist.. :lol:

The bike took a heck of a beating..Guy is totally RAD..
that's awesomeness at its fullest :!:

Latest posts

Back