Visit to the local BS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to stop in to grab some parts so I figured I would take pictures of some of the stuff that caught my eye =) . Enjoy

First off here's some dark brown Quick Bricks on a ladies cruiser ..... Never knew they came in this color but i believe it's just for that model of bike.
IMG115.jpg

Felt's black springers just laying around lol
IMG118.jpg

Some cool handebars i liked . Flipped and right side up
IMG119.jpg

Wood look-a-like rims I believe they are 700c
IMG120.jpg

Now for the bikes ... A Felt EL Guapo and a Schwinn (can't remember the model) with built in cup holder.
IMG116.jpg

IMG117.jpg

Real nice people , they let me use some tools and when I was looking around one of them threw the pedals on for me I bought =) . If you're curious or happen to live by me the shop is I.C.S. in Irvington on Washington St. Friendly and helpfull people ! heck they even helped me locate a part i been looking for all summer !

Awesome!! That El Guapo is SICK!! I just bought the 1903 Felt but, if my LBS would have had that El Guapo it would have been a hard decision, that thing looks sweet with those Thick Bricks and fat forks, looks alot better in your pic then online. :shock:

It's truly a shame that all LBS's aren't as cool as this!!!

That double spring fork is awesome!!

Nice LBS. Which the one I go to was like that. The only thing vintage there is the owner and his friends! The good thing is that he is a master at lacing wheels. I've seen him lace and true a front wheel in less than 10 minutes.

did it smell there *snicker* ahhh, im so smart.

anywho, i really like the brown thicks bricks and the wood 700mm. my lbs isnt as cruiser friendly, bmx, mountain, and road bikes. afe cruisers there.

Thanks for the replies . Yeah it's a good shop they have everything from hardcore road warrior stuff to bmx to cruisers to little kid's bikes complete with a section of helments for all . They been around for awhile and you can see why well and the fact they moved to a nice little hipster area by a Starbucks =X lol nah good people and very helpfull! Like I said I been looking for a piece for that burrito all summer , I told them/showed and he went straight to the computer to see what he could find and what do you know I got more parts on order =P .

Carbon - I know right ! They had a Felt Chief I had my eye on and a club member snatched it up but everytime I see that El Guapo and walk out without it,it hurts !lol One of these days .... heck Sense i got my wife's bike moving along nicely here before long I'll have my project going and I'm thinking Felt or a canti frame. >=)

Next time I stopped by I'll get some picture with my phone and show you guys how big this place is ! Cheers !

Latest posts

Back