** Vintage Trike Score **

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this locally here for $15. No idea what model it is. It has tear drop cutouts in the sprocket, maybe AMF, Cleveland? Headbade is missing. 24 inch tires. Needs complete overhaul. Good summer project! Anyone have any idea of the make/timeframe of this old girl? Thanks!!

All torn down and ready for sandblasting. Took about 4 hours of labor and a lot of PB Blaster to get all the rusted nuts and bolts off!

Last edited:
Really cool and a great score. Sorta looks like an older Trailmate but I dont think it is. Enjoy it. I certainly would. Here is my 15.00 Sears project.
aqe8ymyj.jpg

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Your 3 wheeler is made roughly in 66-1975 should have a 3 speed sturmey archer. Might be a department store 3 wheeler under Murray,Sears or close to it. Nice Score! Does it have the Sturmey twist grip on the handlebars?

Your 3 wheeler is made roughly in 66-1975 should have a 3 speed sturmey archer. Might be a department store 3 wheeler under Murray,Sears or close to it. Nice Score! Does it have the Sturmey twist grip on the handlebars?
Yes, it does, H, N, and L. Is that good?

Wow, I think you're right. I looked up those old Trailmates and the sprockets are identical. Thanks man!!
Really cool and a great score. Sorta looks like an older Trailmate but I dont think it is. Enjoy it. I certainly would. Here is my 15.00 Sears project.
aqe8ymyj.jpg

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back