VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2205402222_62a39cc83b_o.jpg

Well, I really thought I had no pictures of my beloved old Sears Screamer - then I just found this yesterday in with all my motorcycle pics. At the risk of massive personal embarrassment, I'm tossing it up for the enjoyment of my fellow bike enthusiasts! :mrgreen:
scan0001.jpg

Not exactly front-and-centre, but you get the idea. I must have been about 12 or 13 at the time (on my trusty Suzuki 80 Scrambler that I'd just removed the rear section of the fender that held the tail light and license plate to give me more clearance for jumping!).
I loved that Screamer, but I remember when I couldn't get rid of it fast enough when I wanted a "grown-up" 10-speed. :roll:
I'm still looking for it's exact replacement, but i haven't found one of the right year, in that good a shape. :cry:

Hammond Eggz said:
Well, I really thought I had no pictures of my beloved old Sears Screamer - then I just found this yesterday in with all my motorcycle pics. At the risk of massive personal embarrassment, I'm tossing it up for the enjoyment of my fellow bike enthusiasts! :mrgreen:
scan0001.jpg

Not exactly front-and-centre, but you get the idea. I must have been about 12 or 13 at the time (on my trusty Suzuki 80 Scrambler that I'd just removed the rear section of the fender that held the tail light and license plate to give me more clearance for jumping!).
I loved that Screamer, but I remember when I couldn't get rid of it fast enough when I wanted a "grown-up" 10-speed. :roll:
I'm still looking for it's exact replacement, but i haven't found one of the right year, in that good a shape. :cry:
dig the red white and blue shoes haha

around that same time i had a set of red white and blue flag patterned pf Flyers.
I remember I loved those shoes! :lol:

:lol:
Yup, me too. In fact, my motorcycle helmet was a matching "stars and bars", too, just like the one in "Easy Rider". :mrgreen:

tumblr_kuwx8jiPv41qzooxpo1_500.jpg

I mean, c'mon . . . hand in pocket even. To paraphrase Penn Jillette, kids you shouldn't try this . . . unless, of course, you want to look cool. :wink:

bebanovich said:
tumblr_kuwx8jiPv41qzooxpo1_500.jpg

I mean, c'mon . . . hand in pocket even. To paraphrase Penn Jillette, kids you shouldn't try this . . . unless, of course, you want to look cool. :wink:

Aw man, now that's just the epitome of cooool!
Kind of looks like Bogie, now that I look closer.
Anyone know the bike? Looks Raleigh-ish.

aka_locojoe said:
Hammond Eggz said:
Kind of looks like Bogie, now that I look closer.
I'm pretty sure it is. Cruising the movie lot.

Yep, it's Bogie. It's from a site called Impossible Cool if you want to peruse and feel woefully uncool.

Latest posts

Back