Vintage and Antique Signage!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great morning with Jim (right). Love this sign and glad to have it in my collection)

a133677bb18775718beebabcc71fa9e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped by a JUNK store in our town and when I say junk store I mean JUNK store, they have things piled on top of things and stacked in boxes and looks like a bad case of hoarders. But from time to time they have something cool. I seen this today but Im not sure if its worth the asking price.
20160916_092154.jpg

Never been a fan of faux painted cars or guitars, but I would be proud to have faux work done by you. All the stuff I've seen you do over the years has been nothing short but impressive...
I appreciate that.
I'm also turned away from faux patina for the most part. Too many times it's done poorly. It takes a lot of effort to make it look convincing. Every time I attempt it I find things that could be better. It's impossible to completely pull it off.

Just picked this in North Carolina yesterday. I haven't been able to find another like it on the web yet to put a date on it but it was interesting reading about Curtiss Candy Company on Wiki.

100_5020.jpg
100_5021.jpg
100_5022.jpg

Planning to take it apart and give the metal pieces an OA bath. Can't wait to see the transformation!

Latest posts

Back