Victus Mortuus (Riding Video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Victus Mortuus (Getting Skulled)

That skull is simply amazing! 8)

:mrgreen:

Update time. For the past week I've been held hostage by a tribe of hungry cannibals, left in a pot to boil and escaped with barely my life because I knew I needed to get back to work on this bike. I'll be alright once I get the smell of garlic off of me. Heres what I've got done since getting home Saturday morn.

Iv'e got my lucky skull building shirt on today so with any luck I should be able to finish the skull today. Come back later.

Re: Victus Mortuus (Feelin Good! Major update)

Well the lucky shirt and a little perseverance paid off today. I'm starting to realize that Im going to finish this bike in time. I found a suitable gooseneck as well so all that is lacking is a few things which should be finished up before the deadline. The bike is really heavy as expected. I hope this bike can be a rider that I can take out to shows. I need to get a heavy duty headset for this beast so any suggestions on that would be appreciated. My lbs carries cheap china junk. Enjoy... Im going swimming.

:D

Looks amazing!

Keep up the good work :mrgreen:

That's awesome! :mrgreen:

That's a wicked braided pony tail that you added to the skull!!!!

One of my favorites--still hoping for articulated legs that run on cranks from the front wheel.

Chris Crew said:
One of my favorites--still hoping for articulated legs that run on cranks from the front wheel.
I would love to have that stuff on my bike but due to time constraints it aint gonna happen. In fact after looking at the pictures I decided that the arms looked to short so I busted them off. Just glad I hadn't finished them yet. Maybe articulation could be something I do to it in the future. I just dont know if the legs would be an easy thing to do because they are the frame.

Latest posts

Back