Victus Mortuus (Riding Video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Victus Mortuus

Tommy
I've been sitting back watching this "skelley" knowing darn well it was gonna be awesome, but ...., the heart and arteries??? That's just plain old over the top. I'm lovin' it!
Gizmo

Tommy Atoms said:
Double Nickle said:
I know, I know, not exactly a rat rod, but theres some old bikes in there somewhere.
No, it's completely a rat rod! What other type of bike would have a rib cage?

Double Nickle said:
Tommy Atoms said:
Double Nickle said:
I know, I know, not exactly a rat rod, but theres some old bikes in there somewhere.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Double Nickle said:
Tommy Atoms said:
Double Nickle said:
. Your right! What was I thinking?

Gizmo said:
Tommy
I've been sitting back watching this "skelley" knowing darn well it was gonna be awesome, but dang, the heart and arteries??? That's just plain old over the top. I'm lovin' it!
Gizmo
. Thanks T. The organs are the living part of the name. You should come by and see it when your around.

Wow wee :shock:

Now... if you just had some clear tubes in the ribcage with some red fluid in connected to a pump that works while you pedal... oh, and a couple bags of some sort that inflate and deflate as you pedal...

8)

....And some brown ooze that comes out the backside when you apply the brakes and do a face plant. :oops:

kingfish254 said:
....And some brown ooze that comes out the backside when you apply the brakes and do a face plant. :oops:
Why is it we always seem to go down the muddy trail? Anyways, I personally do not recommended brakes on tall bikes. You tend to fall over sideways. Ive learned over the years that you always have to look 20 feet ahead and always be ready to bail out. Now when it comes to pot holes and speed bumps and parking blocks you may want to have your t.p. ready.

Bone-Daddy said:
Dude, that is freakin' amazing. I love this thing.
Houndog said:
Very cool!!!
Funkme said:
This is one crazy *** bike coming along here....Lovin all the details,way to go... :)
Captain Awesome said:
A
M
A
Z
I
N
G

:shock:
Thanks, I hope it looks good when its done.

Death on bike !
6635351109_6468231fce_b.jpg

My wife works in the cardio department at the local hospital, she seems impressed on the heart detail. I think it's just plain Awesome !!!

Irzouts, thats flippin awesome!
CCR, thats too cool that she likes my heart. Its funny that somebody on facebook posted "Nice pulmonary artery" too. I should be getting back on this project this week now that my busy stuff is over. I plan to work alot on it over the three day memorial day weekend coming up.

Latest posts

Back