Victus Mortuus (Riding Video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Victus Mortuus

On Anything Goes, I’m a stickler for originality and even though your build isn’t yet finished – winner, winner, bovine dinner :!:

Well done.

I cut out this nice sternum and I will use it as a template to mark where the ribs need to be cut so I can weld it in. Im too tired tonite so I will cut and weld it tomorrow. These long hours and little sleep is catching up with me. Being in your forties and carrying on like im in my twentys takes its toll. But Im loving it so I will not stop till Im in the nursing home chasing hotties around. Good night Mary Ellen!

Which one are you :?:

Somebody sent a pic of your skele bike to me last year,I thought it was brilliant!!! Great imagination....

Tommy Atoms said:
Wrong family. But if I had to be a Brady, I'd have to be Greg because the girls thought he was so groovy.

Maybe after this build, you can build a "Johnny Bravo" bike. :p

That's a cool neck tie you made for you skeleton!

If I had to be a Brady id choose to be Tom. He's got Gisele, a few superbowl rings and about a bazillion dollars. Did I mention Gisele?

Hmmm, I don't think this is the kind of bike that any of the Waltons (or Bradys) would ride somehow. :wink:

Uncle Stretch said:
This is going to turn out really cool. Gonna have some weight too.

It shouldn't have much weight to it at all... it's all bones :p :lol:

Amazing work... crikey, there sure is some talent on this site :eek: So many great builds to keep up with. :shock:

Glen said:
...Amazing work... crikey, there sure is some talent on this site :eek: So many great builds to keep up with. :shock:
+1

Uncle Stretch said:
This is going to turn out really cool. Gonna have some weight too.
Thanks! Yup already gettin pretty heavy. I've noticed with talls that weight doesn't seem to effect them too much. I usually dont ride my tallbikes very fast anyway and this bike prob wont be one I take on long cruises. Hows the back doing? Im pretty sore today. I had a stomach bug go through me yesterday and last night. Feels like I got hit by a poop truck. Im feeling much better now and Im starting to get some food in me so I'll get back out there before long.

Latest posts

Back