VerBoten Elgin Twin Bar - Time for a Pint at the Six Pence Pub

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
1WP_20150802_17_47_13_Pro.jpg

I decided to switch my entry from the Streamliner Diner pic to this one in front of the Six Pence Pub. Time for a Pint.

Last edited:
I dig the background on this pic, but I think you should position the bike different so you can see the front end

I may switch to my Bobbie's Diner pic

* deleted pic *

Or my Six Pence Pub pic.

* deleted pic *

Last edited:
I'm going to have to take some good pics of my bikes and get in on this photo contest!

You have rotated through enough bikes this year to fill the calendar with classics!!!!:envy::D

I decided to switch up my entry. I am going with the Six Pence Pub photo.

I like them all ! But I'm not sure if you can enter being you already won the big build off ... Just kidding !
I still like the bobby diner just has the 50s look

The weather was incredible today so I went for a nice ride and re-visited the diners

* deleted pic *

* deleted pic *

Last edited:
The weather was incredible today so I went for a nice ride and re-visited the diners

View attachment 13854 View attachment 13855
So this is why you need 2 posts on that sweet ride . One diner for lunch & another for dinner , then off to the pub .... Just Kidding couldn't resist . Yes the weather was beautiful this weekend , down south I enjoy some riding time my self . [emoji560]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back