VeraLynn - My prewar Rollfast-new pic 11/8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a frame I picked up last year from Hootch:
Emsbikes013-1.jpg

Then it looked like this for awhile:
Emsbikes012.jpg

Now I've been spraybombing it like crazy building up coats. Been so cold here I've had to sneak her inside to cure between coats. Aquired most of my stuff so I fiqured I'd mock'er up:
emsbikes051-1.jpg

emsbikes050-1.jpg

emsbikes049-1.jpg

Konda stalled right now.Gotta do up the Truss rods yet ,Get some new RED Bricks,and maybe do a tank.I'll post a few more pics tomarrow.Camera died! :x :roll: :wink:
L8 EM

Re: VeraLynn - My prewar Rollfast

Thanks! I was gonna put some scalops there but kinda like that look!
L8 EM

I luv fade-ins! NICE JOB

Hey Duke nice work. Those red bricks are gonna look awsome.

Cool bike and van i had 72 ford van with two sun roofs in it with the 8 track hifi system. I called it the passion pit :D. If the vans a rockin dont bother knockin 8)

I dig those pointed grips, were they a vintage find or is someone currently making them?

DiscoStu said:
I dig those pointed grips, were they a vintage find or is someone currently making them?
I found them new on the bay.
L8 EM

Got the new tires the day before the wife left town for the weekend.No hiding I bought bike stuff! :roll: :roll:
emsbikes053-1.jpg

So I got my helper and went to work:
emsbikes054-1.jpg

And here what I got:
emsbikes061-1.jpg

emsbikes060-1.jpg

emsbikes059-1.jpg

emsbikes058-1.jpg

emsbikes057-1.jpg

emsbikes056-1.jpg

emsbikes055-1.jpg

Rides like a dream! When I ride any distance I'll be using my gell seatpad and maybe the longhorn handlebars! 8) 8) :lol: :lol:
L8 EM

Re: VeraLynn - My prewar Rollfast-new pics 4/9

just save all the mail packaging and leave it layin around, pretty soon it will all blend in :wink:

nice work on the silver on the forks and truss rods too btw !!

Nice job with the paint details, little accents really add to the look. Is that a one piece crank with a spider or does the spider mount on the crankarm? :?

Really nice job on the bike, its funny how many of us have a frame we got from Hooch :lol: :lol:
Oh and have you noticed he preferes the big frame roadbikes. :lol: :lol:

W :shock: W!!!!
looks great!really like the mixed brown and chrome links on the chain....make it looks skip even though its not :idea: (might have to steal that idea from you.......SORRY!)
great clean build!

Latest posts

Back