Velo De La Revolution Idustrielle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(Before beginning this thread I would like to apologize to all the contestants, members, and my close friend Donniebikes for my tardiness. I am in command of posting all of his build journal material and unfortunately due to personal and technical difficulties I have only now been able to begin his build off journal. Thank you all for your understanding and I trust that nothing will be held against Donniebikes55 for my inability to begin in a timely fashion. Again, my sincerest apologies...

...Chris
Now on to the good stuff)

Hey Folks,
Im at least a day late and a dollar short as usual, but I am back! Last year was my first build off and I've been looking forward to this one. The camaraderie, the sharing of ideas, and all of the positive feedback to everyone involved really makes this contest something very special and I am honored to be a part of it.

My friend Chris will be helping me with the computer stuff again, along with editing and being a technical and design consultant...
Chris, say hello to everyone...

( Hello all, Im happy once again to be helping my great friend Donnie with this event and I look forward to seeing everybodys completed work. I know everyone here pours all of the hearts, soul, blood, sweat, and tears into their work and you all deserve a standing ovation for what you do.)

Thank you Chris, everyone please say hello to Chris...

Anyway, heres what I have started with this year....
DSCF0472.JPG

DSCF0472.JPG
DSCF0473.JPG
DSCF0472.JPG
DSCF0473.JPG
DSCF0474.JPG

A bent and butchered J.C. Higgins frame I garbage picked, also using the back end of a Worksman trike, and assorted bicycle parts and scrap metal...

DSCF0475.JPG

Lets start up front shall we? These pieces are marked and prepped for cutting. They are the same parts that I would use for a gooseneck, but I am going for a really drastic rake...

Nice work. I like the curvy funky flow of this.

What a sad loss to our community this year with the passing of Donnie. :cry::cry:

Just look what we were in store for. Rest in Peace Donnie.

index.php

Latest posts

Back