Varment Control

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought that I'd better post some pics of my entry. I'll call her Varment Control.

DSCF1818.jpg

DSCF1819.jpg

DSCF1821.jpg

that will be a nice ride. get to workin. hope you are feelin better bro

Outlaw :mrgreen:

I am guessing instead of a ratcage(rodentia), you are going to make a projectile for those rats who scurry away.

aww man, i was sure youd have some caged wheels with rats trained to start runnin when they heard death metal music :wink:

cman said:
Kinda of. What ever happen to a Lumberjack bike. :wink:

Still trying to gather stuff for the Lumberjack build. Got some larger saw blades, but the center holes are smaller. gotta get a bigger drill bit and it's gotta be able to cut the blades metal.

CCR said:
aww man, i was sure youd have some caged wheels with rats trained to start runnin when they heard death metal music :wink:

Because of the severe steroid abuse of my rat's, I've been forced to go with mice that only react to Polka music. Beer Barrel Polka seems to be what really gets 'em goin'! :p

Looking killer bro. :D I love them dirt tires. there F A T.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this build. I've got some new pics of what's been going on. I'll try to get this as close to finished as possible before the deadline.

Anyways, here's a few pics .....
DSCF2270.jpg

DSCF2271.jpg

DSCF2272.jpg

I'll have more pics to post tomorrow. Got the fenders bobbed and on it. Spiffed up the valve stems. Re-did the handle bars.

Hope to get the seat brace and seat mounted, the headlight reworked and mounted, gender tranformation and the peddles covered on Sat.

I'm gonna try to make this into my Grand Rapids Autorama bike for 2009, so even if I can get this to my original plans, it will still be going thru some tranformations over the fall/winter.
Thanks,
Chainy

Man- I'd hate to catch a pant leg in that sprocket...or an ankle for that matter.

Chainy, it's good to see you on here, and I love your new signature. My wife got a kick out of it too.

Got some more pics to throw on here. Just remember, nothing is etched in stone yet.
So here we go with some of the ideas so far .......
I cut some aluminum arrow shafts for valve stem covers, picture's kinda crappy ...
DSCF2284.jpg

Bought these babies at the dollar store, didn't go with my shoes! I'll use the fringe/strips for my seat.
DSCF2278.jpg

One of Gig's Uncle Myron's old hand cultivators. Looks cool on the front the bike! Just gotta mount it. Long before I knew Gigs, her uncle was my donut eating buddy at landscape seminars. We always made sure to get the good ones for each other before all the donuts were gone. :lol:
DSCF2280.jpg

DSCF2279.jpg

Here's the fenders after the bobbing ....
DSCF2283.jpg

DSCF2282.jpg

Here's a good pic of the gender transplant. Just gotta figure out how I want to attach it.....
DSCF2287.jpg

Here's the "kinda" direction I'm heading with the handlebars. Not sure though, 'til I get the seat mounted ...
DSCF2286.jpg

So here's the view so far .....
DSCF2288.jpg

DSCF2281.jpg

Running outta time, so I'll have to start pumping up the jams! Maybe even the jellies!

Latest posts

Back