USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do trees make a sound when they fall?

if someone knows someone whos knows someone that doesnt know anyone then how does the person that knows the person that doesnt know anyone???

if the earth went straght up and bown(like in the cartoons) and you dug a whole to china would you go up or down or get stuck in the and explode beacuse of gravity???? :mrgreen:

i can answer the first
in order for there to be sound, someone or something has to be there to hear it
so if no one is the no one can here it

moparmayhem93 said:
i can answer the first
in order for there to be sound, someone or something has to be there to hear it
so if no one is the no one can here it
but is there sound??

Well, there are waves of pressure being created in the air, which if picked up by someone's ear, OR any biological or mechanical sound sensor will be translated as sound. But if they are not picked up by anything, they are just waves and not sound. Or that's how I see it.

lurker said:
Well, there are waves of pressure being created in the air, which if picked up by someone's ear, OR any biological or mechanical sound sensor will be translated as sound. But if they are not picked up by anything, they are just waves and not sound. Or that's how I see it.
thank you for BLOWING MY MIND

But DOES it make A sound?

heheh

you cant dig a hole to china you will die...horribly

setting aside the fact that the earth has a molten core

the pressures exerted from gravity at the center of the earth would cause you to implode long before you got there

plus youd probubly miss china and end up in khazakstan and i dont really wanna go there

but if a fat girl falls in the woods and no one is around to see it do the trees laugh?

TheFlyingDingo said:
Heres one...

If the earth didnt have a FREAKING HOT CORE and you dug through the NON FREAKING HOT CORE would you come out feet first?

nope, youd have to climb out

Latest posts

Back