Upholstery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this difficult to recover, due to the bend. I'm just assuming a normal banana cover will not fit. Any comments?
1206171105.jpg

I have not covered one, but have heard they are a little more difficult to recover, but can be done. My friend can cover them, he recovers banana seats as a part of his hobby for the bikes. He is joe4407 on eBay, he lists seats for sale there now and again.

I can ask him if he has done one.

Also, I think Odder has done one or two, he may have some input.

I have not covered one, but have heard they are a little more difficult to recover, but can be done. My friend can cover them, he recovers banana seats as a part of his hobby for the bikes. He is joe4407 on eBay, he lists seats for sale there now and again.

I can ask him if he has done one.

Also, I think Odder has done one or two, he may have some input.
Relay Odder jack-of-all-trades?

0CA7C7ED-4206-41D6-82E0-891CA8F6BA2C.jpeg

I have done a few. Mostly wild ones. But I have done 1 in black smooth vinyl and one in grey leather.
If your wanting a factory look, Joe is the guy you want.

8036384A-628D-413B-907F-AB83790DDFC9.jpeg

It’s hard to tell this is a deep bucket. But this was the first of the seats I called “peep show” seats. It has a girlie pic on the pan that is hidden behind the curtain of fringe. I can’t post a pic of the bottom for obvious reasons.

Latest posts

Back