Unofficial March Shootout

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm done.
13th Mental Breakdown
90fe3b7305515b83e9fa0ad56a2d92d8.jpg

Sent from the edge of an alternate universe...

"Rat Supreme" trophy for the winner of the week long vote off (I will try to have it up ASAP)
bc10ff032c2743e45ff94ee161ce7a9a.jpg

Carl.

Sent from the edge of an alternate universe...

Last edited:
Ever broke a 15mm axle???

Unloading from OBC and bounced the front and bam....

Had to pull out the old 5/8 all thread axle (ground flattened threads to 15). I made it a couple years back.
IMG_20190406_091928.jpg

Ever broke a 15mm axle???

Unloading from OBC and bounced the front and bam....

Had to pull out the old 5/8 all thread axle (ground flattened threads to 15). I made it a couple years back.
View attachment 92170
Wow! Was that axle hollow?

Someday I'm going to OBC...

Carl.
It’s on my bucket list too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am Lucky to live where it is at. Quite the experience to have 150 riders going down the Las Vegas strip at 10 o'clock at night.

If either of you do go, contact me, I might do an unsanctioned ride on the first night, (happened before). I would love for either of you to join us.

--Tom

I am Lucky to live where it is at. Quite the experience to have 150 riders going down the Las Vegas strip at 10 o'clock at night.

If either of you do go, contact me, I might do an unsanctioned ride on the first night, (happened before). I would love for either of you to join us.

--Tom

Thanks brother I definitely will.

Carl.

--Tom

Definitely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back