Unofficial March Shootout II 2020 VOTE HERE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Bike in the Buildoff

• handyandy1100 bike A

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • handyandy1100 bike B

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • horsefarmer bike C

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • MazdaFlyer bike D

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • sandman bike E

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • schwinn boy bike F

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Scrap Wolf bike G

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • SoulGarageOH bike H

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • us56456712 bike I

• us56456712 bike J

• GuitarlCarl bike K

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Pushie Pirate bike J

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Carl, looks like you beat me by one vote (my vote)! looking forward to the next one.

Looks like a draw to me...

MarchShootout_Results.png

Congrats Carl, looks like you beat me by one vote (my vote)! looking forward to the next one.
Well leaving Pushie Pirate out at the beginning wasn't the only error I made creating the poll... It should have been over, but Glen's post alerted me to the fact that I didn't click the tab selecting the time period. So Woohoo a last minute vote got in and now I get to send the trophy I made to someone who deserves it @schwinn boy! That's a great bike too, I've yet to attempt a true rust bucket. Nice build.

Carl.

Last edited:
Well done everyone.

Well looks like the voting is open till April 15 I don't know why and I don't know how. I'm not happy about pictures of the voting results being posted before the poll even closed but at this point it's moot. I've decided to send schwinn boy the trophy I made regardless of what happens in the voting between now and April 15th. Thanks again to all the participants, I had fun too.

Carl.

Good rat Carl. True rat vision and execution. I could have never imagined that frame becoming what it was. I appreciate the esthetics and like your bike a lot but I only build bikes that I can comfortably ride for at least 50 miles on roads or 15 miles on dirt. This limits what I build and some what that I collect. I think yours was the best one expressing the rat and Schwinn boy second as a rust mobile. I voted for everyone as it was a hard choice with a lot of different areas covered, very representative.

Latest posts

Back