UNOFFICIAL FOLDING BIKES BUILD OFF: Finished Bikes! POLL!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your favorite folder!

• "Steam Tote"

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • "Hammered"

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
"Hammered"

Before shot:
2n7p79k.jpg

2vno028.jpg

k06poz.jpg

f54nz5.jpg

ny5x08.jpg

4vin9w.jpg

a099is.jpg

35k4vue.jpg

29g1l7c.jpg

11qmxae.jpg

2i7vk1.jpg

Re: UNOFFICIAL FOLDING BIKES BUILD OFF: Finished Bikes!

Ain't that the cutest, you did a great job with it. I'm lovin' that hammered copper, I've used the hammered black and I ain't stopping till I've hammered them all! Cool basket and that picture of it folded up creeps me out. I've got to try rat rodding out one of my folders.

Graylock

I like it.

Can you post a closeup of the inside of the fairing to show those decals?

Thanks, I also added a couple shots, one of before and another folded shot.

Is there just the two bikes?

Why not do a poll?...We already voted on one build off, and there are a few other two bike build offs.

gotta have a poll ej599 is doing a trophy class for all these small build offs remember?

Poll is set. I followed the directions and it seemed to work. I figured a week should be enough time.

I think it's because the poll isn't a new post unless someone adds a post, and like me, I usually log on and just hit "new posts". I completely missed a poll awhile back.

karfer67 said:
gotta have a poll ej599 is doing a trophy class for all these small build offs remember?
Wrong, what I said was
Will the winners of each of the mini build offs be in a Finals judging? I think that would be cool!
besides you don't want one of my trophies, just ask Kota! :lol:

ej599 said:
karfer67 said:
Wrong, what I said was
Will the winners of each of the mini build offs be in a Finals judging? I think that would be cool!
besides you don't want one of my trophies, just ask Kota! :lol:

ej599 said:
KOTA said:
ej599 said:
Glad to see you found a scape goat. Don't worry too much, I have a trophy here I can ship to you if :lol:
you lose. (He he he. If. :lol: )

HEY, I was gonna build a trophy, for bikes with WHITE tires! I've been "feeding" my neighbors dog little tiny metal bicycle parts. Trophy should be ready by morning.......if ya win..I'll even DELIVER it.
And Karfer, coming from a builder of your caliber :wink: .......I...I...I, just don't know what to say (Thank You, Thank You very much)! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sounds good! Throw in some of them little ball bearings they use on English bike forks in case I drop a couple.

....and that song is still stuck in my head!

ej599 ...You just made me go back and re-READ the build thread from RRBBO4 (RUNVS). That was the most fun posting I ever had.

bighit said:
i think a grand champ would be cool. we just have to get all these guys to finish up sometime this year. :roll:
Ain't that the truth and I'm one of the guilty parties! Things are sure hectic around here so don't you guys wait for me. I hope to make the later 4/22 deadline the M.B.B.O. has but even that's iffy. If i'm not done by then i will certainly concede.
I hate the shade of red I painted it and want to scuff it up and throw a coat of Duplicolor Metal-specs red on top of it.

Latest posts

Back