Unicycle build off?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be fun! Unicycles are pretty cheap to come by, and it would be a sort of minimalist build off. could be interesting to see alot of you guys's takes on it, plus, it would push us all to learn to ride one!

I'm down!:banana:
I would be.... down that is.... down, as in all over the pavement....
:blackeye:

I wont be joining in, but would love to see you Guys do it! :thumbsup:

:39:
1118161201-1.jpg

Just don't ask me, to ride the thing :headbang: I used to could, back in the day:dance2: I have a hard enough time balancing with : my feet on the ground ,,, these days.:bigboss:
My first unicycle I had for about a year, I tried to learn with ski-poles, using railings for support, you name it. No go. I gave it to a neighbor kid who quickly picked it up and would ride it past my house. I was taught how 15 years ago now, but your not gonna catch me bouncing on picnic tables or speeding down a trail on it.
I am curious who else rides a Uni?!

I am down. I gotta ratty old 24" Uni I could save, lets do this. We can do without rules or whatever as far as I care. Perhaps we get the month of July to build and exceptions can be made if necessary. Other than that whatever we care to do? I ain't goin' crazy with mine guys.

I am down. I gotta ratty old 24" Uni I could save, lets do this. We can do without rules or whatever as far as I care. Perhaps we get the month of July to build and exceptions can be made if necessary. Other than that whatever we care to do? I ain't goin' crazy with mine guys.
i will just clean up, maybe paint,, mine. :cool2:

Latest posts

Back