Undertaker: Time Expired

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
An early morning visit to Undertaker's work place. Our local mortuary Stiff, Buryem, & Done and Dig In Deep Cemetery are our sponcers. For the record Stiff, Buryem & Done has a wonderfull Lay-A-Way program for the financially challenged in their time of need.

This has been a long and inspiring road with the outcome being as you see it. The pictures show the creative detail that was needed to pull this project together. Some by form follows function. All with a six foot deep down labor of love.

The special accessories like the Embalming Fluid Syringe, Formaldehyde Injector and the modified Black Flag Death Sprayer to kill the pesky flys are the tools of the trade that any good Undertaker should not be without. Toe tags and additional needed implements are stored in the tank compartment.

Closeups of the paint and other flaws bring the human error into the mix and not just showing the bright side of this interesting build. As no one is perfect I have made sure the dark side of Undertaker is exposed which inturn brings it's raw cold character. I'm having a ball riding Undertaker and hope you all enjoyed watching this bicycle being built. Thanks to all of you for your kind comments and interest. It's you folks that allow this forum to be so much fun.

Special thanks to Fritz at Autopsy Body Werks. His motto is "We Undertake Anything"
UndertakerLastAct018.jpg
UndertakerLastAct036.jpg
UndertakerLastAct029.jpg
UndertakerLastAct058.jpg
UndertakerLastAct048.jpg
UndertakerLastAct056.jpg
UndertakerLastAct047.jpg
UndertakerLastAct046.jpg
UndertakerLastAct045.jpg
UndertakerLastAct053.jpg
UndertakerLastAct044.jpg
UndertakerLastAct043.jpg
UndertakerLastAct042.jpg
UndertakerLastAct041.jpg
UndertakerLastAct040.jpg
UndertakerLastAct038.jpg
UndertakerLastAct027.jpg
UndertakerLastAct023.jpg
UndertakerLastAct022.jpg
UndertakerLastAct016.jpg
UndertakerLastAct007.jpg
UndertakerLastAct004.jpg
UndertakerLastAct002.jpg
UndertakerLastAct061.jpg
UndertakerLastAct049.jpg

this build has been quite an undertaking for you! :lol: :lol: lotsa cool ideas and details wrapped up in this baby! 8) came out fiendishly awesome! :D if business gets slow.....you know who to call! :wink:

alot going on there man... I think you did a stand up job..

very neat bike. i want to ride it. the details are nuts i like it nice job buddy

Now that's just terrifying!
The bike's off the hook, the competion, even scarier!
Awesome bud!

RAY RAY RAY,I LIKE YOUR SKILLS BROTHER.Bike turned out great i like what you did all around.Im looking forward to riding it .Once again you knocked em dead

Took Undertaker out tonite to have a little ride with the headlight on and check out how well the LED conversion works. Have to say it works killer bright! Took a couple of shots in a little better atmosphere under the neon. Thanks again everyone for all the props. I think the extra brews may have impared my photo skills, but the colors are kool. Enjoy
UndertakerNite033.jpg
UndertakerNite015.jpg
UndertakerNite031.jpg

Latest posts

Back