two CWCS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just happened to mosey out to the bloomington, IN CL postings tonight. first time ive wandered over there in a long time. im in ft wayne which is 3 hours away but my sister goes to IU down there. these were posted about 5 minutes before i saw them. 2! COUNT UM, 2! CWC shockmasters and frames for 25 bucks. talked bikes with him for about twenty + minutes then paypaled him the loot! my sister is meeting up with his daughter to pick them up for me! what you see is all ive seen! hopefully everything is straight and solid :mrgreen: now i twiddle my thumbs...

CWC.png

CWC2.png

25 BUCKS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Great score :wink:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
25 BUCKS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Great score :wink:

i know man! this never ever happens for me. ive had a shockmaster fork for about 2 years and havent been able to try it because the steertube is to short for my amf roadmasters neck. :x. my friend has one and its as soft as riding on a cloud. master Phil if you see this and can enlighten any from these tiny CL pics...please do 8)

more pics to come someday :lol:

I'd love to double your money, or triple it! Great buy. Put some Fat Franks on those frames, 40 PSI and Float! You Dun Guud!

i paypaled the wrong email. craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.paid HIM now tho. but i got a recipt from paypal and they withdrew form my credit card but on paypal under payment status it says "unclaimed" :?:

Latest posts

Back