TUXEDO (FINISHED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TUXEDO (NAME CHANGE)

Your bike is looking vry nice! Do you still have a 26" Black Spitfire? It kinda reminded me of that. Or was I thinking of someone else? Oh Well.

Tuxedo is pretty cool,

But how about Sinister Suede 8)

Joe

I sold the Spitfire a while back....sold it to the same guy (Sprocketpower) who bought my Coppertone Typhoon and my red Flying Star.

He's local and has a sweet tooth for old Schwinn cruisers. :D

Hey all...Yes Im the one with the Schwinn sweet tooth! Got some pretty sweet rides from Steve.....great builder...Always wanting to know what bike he is working on next! I bug him for pics all the time.....Steve...GREAT looking ride once again, very cool! That fat rear tire makes that bike and a great paintjob! You have the magical touch! Take it easy!

Decided against the apes and went with the cruiser bars with a slight hacksaw modification. :mrgreen:

I found a cheap Free Agent BMX bike for $14.99 just for the chain ring and some other parts.

I'm just about finished with this bike...maybe just a couple more things to really seal the deal. :wink:

tuxedo.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

Re: TUXEDO (ALMOST DONE!!!)

Bike is beautiful! "Tuxedo" is the perfect name for it.............But (butt)...I really wish you would stop sticking that big FAT tire in our faces! :p

Re: TUXEDO (ALMOST DONE!!!)

Nice job on the build. The contrast of the colors looks very sharp. Looks like it just rolled out of the showroom.

Latest posts

Back