Trying to Make New Friends with California People

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there everyone my name is Douglas , I'm 23 years old. I've been on this forum for some time now. I was wondering if there's anyone from Southern California and a Little above area such as (O.C. , L.A. , I.E. County ) Like to make some new bike friends and like do rides or give each other a hand on certain project and much more. The only group of people i have rode with is a group call Cyclone Coasters based out in Long Beach,Ca but they only do rides every 1st Sunday of the month. Anyways Hope to hear from some of you out their and post up pictures of your rides on here, or add me as a friend and send me a message or something. Cant wait for this summer a lot more bicycle rides to come.

I'm currently going to make a Project of a Stretched Marcargi Trike with custom sound system and bbq on it, if anyone would like to help let me know can use another hand. P.S. the Trailer on the picture is up for sale if interested

image010.jpg

I lived in in Orange County for about 5 years but left in 1991. Is there still a drivein theatre in Buena Park?

Hey, were you at Coasters on Sunday? I remember a bike like that. I was on the '29 Hawthorne. I'm just up the 5 in Norwalk, I live right on the San Gabriel River Bike Path. Here's my bike, maybe you remember me, or my girl's bike.
DSC_0030.JPG

6677244487_79d74003b2_z.jpg

Latest posts

Back