Trucktrike WBO 2017 (Done)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't remember, does the shift lever run a rear derailleur ?
The only rogue beast I can think of is Godzilla. But I did find a movie trailer on youtube for something called "The Sea Beast", and the islands looked familiar...:nod:

I can see you 'peddling' (pun intended) goods on the beach with your trike truck. Well done!

Pinstripes brother. This bike looks great. Now you have plenty of time to practice pulling some pinstripes before the deadline. It's such a classic retro look that it seems to be crying out for some lines.

Guitarl.

Thanks folks, yeah Oddjob, she is a three speed with a long chain, used a part from an office chair as the shifter. Pinstrips Carl, I was thinking of these and it's funny was speaking to a mate the other day who just purchased some brushes, I agree they would suit this bikes style may talk
him into having a go.

Now for the trivia, the film I'm talking about was released in the American's last summer it involves a shark and a pretty girl, I haven't seen it yet but been told it's not overly great, one thing that is great is
the scenery as it was shot mainly where I live. Anyone worked it out yet?

You must be talking about the shallows movie. Surfer girl and a great white.

Never saw it.

I just came across this bike and realized it's built by another aussie! Great bike and has given me afew ideas for my trike, Keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back