Trinidad Colorado New Chainring

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trinidad Colorado Bike It's A Boy !

I think I found your SR stem, if you are still looking for one. Check your PM. BTW, its really looking great.
Jeff

Looks like the tubes are going to be a pain, a little brazing and some welding the tube remnants are brazed into the head tube the knob on the seat tube is also brazed but I think I can weld to it if I take my time(I'm very slow anyway) The lower tube I can tig the whole thing. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Hey Skipton that kickstand was off the Etrike doaner bike along with the wheels Nexus inter 4 that I'm going to use.

Re: Trinidad Colorado Bike-Markm Is THE Man!

A package was waiting for me on the doorstep when I got home. The excellent perfect match SR stem.
Thank you Mark that is too much Steve should give you a raise!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Trinidad Colorado Bike-Markm is The Man!

Awesome !! Can't wait to see this one together !!

Welded in the top bar and gusset it was a 1 beer job. A little more fitting of the center bar and weld it in this weekend. Can't wait to get the fork done and see it together with a wheel on the frame. And.....
Markm is The Man !

This thing is going to be BAD!

Fork and twin stem setup just too cool!, The gusset looks great!

XC204 said:
Thank you Mark that is too much Steve should give you a raise!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Trinidad Colorado Bike "Rut-Roh!"

Did you ever go in to the Dr's office for a simple sex change and was told "why honey you are too short for a guy we'll have to lengthen you! I went to see if the rear wheel had good clearance and shezam! It would not even go in..do I have a 24" frame it looked like a 26......just checked again using the front wheel cause I havent spread the stays It does fit! My day at work was like this too.I modifyed a PLC circuit got lots of little red fault lights to go on this was at 3:00 I was panicing that my mod had faulted the Safety PLC. I was ready for a redesign when I found out that my partner had accidentally disconnected the power momentarily and reapplyed it just when I tried out the new modifycation....wew thats my day all better now bike wheel fits Safety PLC works . No new dropouts needed. Tomorrow fit and weld lower tube and try my hand at brazing the top tube butt joint.

one of those days...glad it all worked out!!! :mrgreen:

Got the center bar welded in this morning and a little mock up done.

And the new headbadge from American Pickers show we went to.

Re: Trinidad Colorado Bike "Markm is Still The Man!"

Looks spectacular and we haven't seen it painted yet!! i'm so jealous/envious of you guys who can weld! the headbadge looks awesome! what are your plans for a color scheme? looking forward to your progress.

WOW>...That front end setup is spectacular.

WOW, that's looking GREAT! :shock:

Latest posts

Back