trike drifting

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
was surfing youtube the other day and found trike drifting its nuts basicly over sized big wheels with plastic coated rear wheels that reace downhill and slide like crazy very cool and look like a lot of fun!!!

yeah saw one where they put the PVC over the tires then inflated the tire to hold in place

:shock: nOW THAT LOOKS LIKE A BLAST !

Sold some parts to a guy last summer who was building one. never heard back if he got it done or anything.

Been thinking about building one myself, there's some nice hills close by to play on :)

Cool stuff, I got one in the works right now. I need a line on the rear wheels axles, or spindles for the rear. I even have the pvc, 6 and 10 inch ready to go.

looks like the axel and wheels from a hand cart from any hardware store. I want one but there are no hills really in Las Vegas!

Sin City Tec. said:
looks like the axel and wheels from a hand cart from any hardware store. I want one but there are no hills really in Las Vegas!

There are a couple of vids that the rear hand truck wheels have failed on the down hill run. That would be the cheapest way to go, but it would end your day. Buddy of mine had the idea of electric power, hub wheel to power yourself when there was no hills. That would put the build at $500 for the trike. Im looking for a lot less.

I have a front wheel/crank/freewheel for one, anybody need it?
I had to disassemble the kids "stinger," big wheel because he saw video of someone doing backflips on one.......we all know how soon the hospital trip was right?

Anyway, I don't really want nothing for it, shipping of course, and the satisfaction I may have contributed to the delinquency of an adult!

mikeeebikey said:
I have a front wheel/crank/freewheel for one, anybody need it?
I had to disassemble the kids "stinger," big wheel because he saw video of someone doing backflips on one.......we all know how soon the hospital trip was right?

Anyway, I don't really want nothing for it, shipping of course, and the satisfaction I may have contributed to the delinquency of an adult!

I'd be interested in it. For the price of shipping, my risk would be minimal. PM me.

THE ABOVE CRAIGSLIST ADD HAS BEEN RE-NEWED THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE AND CAN ALSO BE BUILT TO YOUR COLOR REQUEST ETC. WE WILL SHIP AS WELL FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT LOCAL. YOU CAN CONTACT US AT 509-489-7473 DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS PACIFIC TIME. HERE IS A NEW LINK TO THE CRAIGSLIST ADD http://spokane.craigslist.org/bik/3825947280.html. WE ARE EXCITED TO SEE ALL THE AREAS WHATCHING THE VIDEOS. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!!

Nice, can you provide parts for us self builders? Im looking for the rear axle and wheels and what not. I don't want had truck wheels, I was looking local for the shifter cart guys for used parts. Used front spindles and hubs.

Latest posts

Back