Trashy Lady

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd take Her out for sure. What's she got on her calendar for, oh say, next summer?
Had any thought as to some more pink highlights to go with that paisley 'tank top'?
Grips....seat cover material....:nerd::nod:

The fork and bars are looking great on there.

Well, she's almost finished. Her hair's done, lipstick is on, her seat's kinda run down, but that won't stop her. Added a few more colors and accessories to try to hide her aging, tired body. This may be her last chance not to spend forever alone.
IMG_1922.JPG
IMG_1923.JPG
IMG_1924.JPG
IMG_1925.JPG

He lipstick looks great and that rear end might as well be spandex with PINK written across it! I think she will score when she goes out on the town! Especially if she can spin those tassles in opposite directions.

Curves forever, legs to follow.... But her face.
Butter face... J/K, had to say it.
Been watching shameless.

Pink tassles might be the coup de gras (nudge nudge wink wink) on her outfit. The orange is a little 'trampy', but then again....

Really like your stencil work. Nice carry over from the tank panel to the headlight.

Ratty goodness !

Well, she's all done, mainly because I can't think of anything else to do. Been preoccupied with a few other projects and been neglecting the ole girl. It's okay, she'll bounce back, she always does. This is as good as she's gonna get, hope it's good enough to attract a little attention, that's all she really wants.
IMG_3413.JPG

She's got a pretty good lean to her, I think it's that time her song came on and she hopped up on the bar to twerk and she fell off.
IMG_3415.JPG
IMG_3416.JPG
IMG_3418.JPG
IMG_3417.JPG

This build has been full of fun (twerking on the bar :21::rofl:), and it turned out very cool with a ton of sassy doodadery!!
Congrats brother!

Latest posts

Back