Trash Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little girl from across the street told me that there was a old bike in the trash down the street. So i took off heres what i found:

tires held air i rode for like 20 mins came in and the tube popped in back, Shifts like a new bike, Im gonna try 2 sell it on CL For 25 dollars obo.

DSCF2158.jpg

o_O Okay :) Lol 50 dollars ill clean it, 50 should pay for dinner and the tickets for me and my date 2 home coming.

thats how you do it man!
with all the bikes you find.... you could make more money in the warm months than any burger joint :)
and once you learn more (values) you wont be afraid to spend abit buying the right deals :)

Teach Me Father Hooch. :mrgreen: I dont know the value of anything... Im just trying 2 make a buck so i can have a nice time with my date..

First thing tomorrow im changing badges the 1 on there is like MINT! I got a old poopy one ima repaint and put on it.. Yeah. So hooch, If i cleaned it alll up fixed the rear tube, and retaped the bars. What would u charge?

This bike is rusty but looks mint! it barely has any thing wrong these tires are like new!!

some elbow grease on the chrome will help alot
and remember your fixing a bike for somebody else not you so you have to throw out your personal tastes and think what would they want

look at it this way.... you spend 3 hours on the chrome ask 100 take 75
thats 50 more than you were going to ask.. for 3 hours work
how many of your buddies can make 16.50 an hour?
what model is that?
and when you advertise it measure the from the middle of the crank to the top of the seat tube that will tell you the frame height some people will want to know this

Sold it to my uncle the way it is for 20 dollars, He collects old diamond frame schwinns, I NEVER KNEW THAT! I GOT A NEW RIDING BUDDY! Im so happy.

Latest posts

Back