BO15 Trash & Burn - Cargobike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So....

I have a few other projects to complete and need this wheeled contraption to be FREE.99
(or pretty dang close)

...and as it so happens, a couple of weeks ago this half chopped-up shopping cart appeared on a dog walk through the many alleys nearby in the midst of spring cleaning

IMG_20200505_091626-02.jpeg

Naturally I dragged it back with no idea on how to make use of it although you can maybe see where I'm going with this from the title. I'm now thinking cargo bike made with parts I already have + whatever cool stuff I find in the trash for the most part. I want it to have the added bonus though of containing either a charcoal grill, propane stove, or fire barrel. I'll get into that burn component as the build progresses though.

Looking forward to September and checking the other builds

Here's hoping that it will be "Well Done" and "Rare" at the same time.

Hahaha love it, def going for the grill component so I can stop to cook some dank eats anytime. Maybe even try to smoke a brisket while riding all day. Finally got another good piece of trash while riding for the build too, a whole kid's bike!!!

MVIMG_20200519_172654.jpg

My other project that needs to be finished is 90% complete so thinking this thread will get more progress and posts by the end of this month. In no rush but I'm also a huge procrastinator. Stay tuned lol

Latest posts

Back