Trail Blazer (Super Clean)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what my freinds call my trailer queen of bikes. :p It is an all original Cleveland Welding Trail Blazer. Its a super clean bike to be an original 50's bike. I do ride it quite often, just a little more carefull with the antics :roll: . Had to change out the tires, it had the original chain tread tires that I did not want to use up. Also changed the light, to one that works. 8) It dont get to mingle with the rest of the herd, it stays inside the house. The wife does not think that it is the perfect decoration, but has started many conversations with people who you would think would careless about old bikes. :D
trail9.jpg

Picture3053.jpg

trail5.jpg

trail3.jpg

that paint is WILD for an original, and the back side of the chainguard looks clean enough to eat off of !!

no bent fork for this one :?: :mrgreen:

ah but where are the ridding pics? toss some apes on there and your golden :lol:

I would be "proud" to have that in living room! (and a few of your other ones)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Help-cant get my mouth off the floor!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: LOL! That is Superb! :wink:
L8 EM

sensor said:
okay..gotta ask it.......whats the little white one with the blue tank in the background? looks sweet :mrgreen:
Its a little bike I but together for the youngen. Dont know what it is, I addded the tank and removed the hard tires and wheels, added the whitewalls and god rid of the plastic seat. He is about to out grow it so I am building him a 20" bike in the kid build off called Transformer.
murray.jpg

Im pretty sure i have the female version of this bike, Mine needs a new rear inner tube and she'd be good to go. But its nowhere near as in good of condition. BEAUTIFUL BIKE. Sure wish mom would let me keep my bikes in the house. lol Id keep in my room even.

Latest posts

Back