Tractorliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the build thread: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/tractorliner.83271/

Here are the final pictures. Thanks to all who have been giving me encouragement.
Tractorliner3_zps3d1a3557.jpg

Tractorliner12_zps3409e23a.jpg

Tractorliner7_zps93c2b92d.jpg

Tractorliner13_zps343d329d.jpg

Tractorliner14_zps914cd0cd.jpg

Tractorliner15_zps6630b44b.jpg

Tractorliner8_zps0cf34a56.jpg

Tractorliner9_zps0b7fbf39.jpg

Tractorliner11_zps26770987.jpg

Came out perfect buddy

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Love it Deven!!! The bike really came out amazing! Great bobber lines and that tank is just perfect. Great background for the pics too!

Did anyone else think this?
AstronautTractorliner_zpsba9a52c6.png

Sweet build. Interesting location for the shot.

That is AWESOME! I may steal this pic.

To the others who mentioned the farm theme, Karfer67 told me he knows a guy that has a tractor boneyard, and I agree that some pics there could be really cool. I may still do that later. The truth is that I had picked out that great spot before I even started the build, and I saw no reason to change it. It's a cool spot, as I'm sure you agree. Besides, as has been discussed elsewhere, this tractor theme was only used as a jumping off point. I don't want to be a Paul Jr. level slave to a theme.

That is AWESOME! I may steal this pic.
Absolutely, feel free to use it. After all it is derivative of your work.

I guess technically some movie company owns the rights to the title and artwork I lifted off of a movie poster so I can't grant you those rights. So don't try to get rich off of it, but enjoy and feel free to repost it.

Dave

Last edited:
You hooked me on this build early on and it came out perfectly!
Definitely one of the best builds this year!

Latest posts

Back