TourDeFat slow ride CHAMP among us

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES, at the Fort Collins, Tour De Fat 2009, Slow Race, RRB member, JON out slowed the competition and is the 2009 TDF Fort Collins Slow Race CHAMPION . He easily won his heat race against 5 other fierce competitors on his RRBBO3 bike Woodies Pub Kruza viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9668 moving on to the championship round. In the final round JON had to out slow 5 other heat winners, but this time had to drink a beer while going slow, staying in control, and not touching the ground. And HE DID IT!
Winning the beautiful TDF Slow Race Champions Belt.
Congratulation JON !

Thats JON in the back row standing next to me ( the guy in the blue suit with rockets on my back) with some of the Coasters BC people and new friend who I think wants a job with New Belgium Brewery selling Fat Tire Beer.
loracam084.jpg

I hope more pics will come soon.

Re: TourDeFat slow ride CHAMP amoung us

Cool. I have tried the slow ride competition. The best I did was on the wood bike. Came in second.

Did they have any DIY silkscreening at Fort Collins?

Here is the one I did in Boise on my RRB shirt version 1.
0909091540a.jpg

Well thank you dan, jackie and I had a great time there.Im also glad you and the rest of the wichita crew was there to join in on the fun.
thank you all for the pat on the back!!! this was my 11th Tour de Fat and ive entered every slow race and at best won a couple of heats.
I was blown away that i really won, the last race my face was full of beer and i didnt think i won till i heard "Kansas city is the winner".
Thanks again for the post Dan and i'll see you at the fest!

ps. chimi we need to talk about the flattering pic you decided to use!!! "WHY YOU LITTLE!"

Latest posts

Back