Total Score!!! 6/13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Answered a Craigslist posting for free bikes. Guy said he had a Fastback that was missing some parts. Been wanting a shifter for a project I have in mind.(possibly B.O.B?)So I was keeping my fingers crossed.Also said he had a 10 speed and a 12" kids bike---Here they are:

emsbikes096.jpg

emsbikes095.jpg

SCORE!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :wink:
68 Fastback
89 World Sport
?? Huffy

Now I have a idea how Hooch feels when he finds a cool barn bike! :wink:
L8 EM

Re: Total Score!!!

CCR said:
wanna sell it !! :mrgreen:
I don't think so! Like how the frame matches my 62' Speedster. Plus I think I'm gonna borrow a couple of parts off of it for now!

Re: Total Score!!!

Figured I'd start posting my fresh finds in one topic:
Picked these 2 bike's for free. (Sorry Hugo :oops: )The first is a 70's All Pro with a Shimano 3spd I'm gonna throw on another bike.
Allpro
Emsbikes065.jpg

The second one made my heart flutter when I saw the headbadge:
Emsbikes064.jpg

It was complete minus the front brake and seat:
Emsbikes063.jpg

Hate the crappy blue paintbrush job!Threw a seat on her (had air in tires)and took her for a spin. 3spd worked like a charm! Gonna have to replace the adjuster chain though. Looked up the serial # and it's from 3/52! Stoked! :D :D :D :D This ones gonna get rebuilt for the wife. She's all ready got her color's picked out! :wink:
L8 EM

The tan All-Pro is becoming a theme around here, I keep seeing them turn up on craiglist with ridiculous prices (around $300 IIRC.) I've also seen a few threads on other forums from people who thought they were somehow rare :? Nice scores Duke!

Latest posts

Back