'Total' Nancy Pants, the album.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been getting more and more excited day by day as me daughter has a band who've kicked off a total kick butt album!

Total Nancy Pants self released last November, by January at least 1 collage station listed as #1 album of 100, yet not for 1 week but 6, 6 weeks in a row!.

It's such a cool album I had 200 CD's made and passed them out at Ft. Myers beach during spring break.. I couldn't resist as the whole 11 songs plays kind-a like a rock opera, and spring break, summer break, it's all there. Totally felt compelled to share, even if I came off as an old kook, creepy looking guy crawling round hitting up young kids.

OK but today the excitement continues.. the magazine Esquire just put their 1st song or part of it 'Happy' as their on-line cover feature with Charlize Theron.

The whole album is streaming free @ https://soundcloud.com/nancypantsforever/sets/total-nancy-pants
There's dozens of great reviews on the net.
Cryptic rock reviewed it here, 5 out of 5 stars! http://crypticrock.com/nancy-pants-total-nancy-pants-album-review/

She also has a few illustrated children's books with 1 of them at national art museums especially NY metropolitan modern art. and anywhere books can be had..

So, I guess? It's ok that she made their album cover like this: [grin]

((Sorry Jeff, had to edit that one out- Mod.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Jeff! I had the pleasure to meet a young artist, who is in the same position you and your daughter are in. She has a song on a list of possible theme songs for TV shows but nothing father than that yet.

And yet, last week she received an e-mail from an attorney in NY who's very well known in the entertainment industry, Represents several groups who have world renown notoriety. partnered with a large group of the same in Beverly Hills and New York. He got a reference to listen to the online album, liked it so, searched the other various music she writes and sings, liked and commented "And you can sing!" told her he was making arraignments to get to the Montreal Pop-fest Sat Night to see their set and wanted to visit after. So, we/she waited anxiously till sat.

Sunday she says "He loves her!" OK I know the entertainment industry quite well myself, they love everybody, until they don't! [grin]

Anyways, apparently he likes um good because, accordingly, he also brought up a record label rep. or did he? there by coincidence? I donno,; 'French Kiss records', whom I've no clue but she says they're big.. whatever.. But now, soon to be announced: FKR is signing them, booking a tour and he's their, Nancy Pant's, attorney.

step 2 of their dream is being realized. (they've met others, labels etc, but this is what they've been hoping/waiting for)

Last Saturday night Montreal's Pop-Fest reviews of Nancy Pants were awesome! which can be seen here: https://www.facebook.com/nancypantsforever

These kids ROCK! I listened to the album when you first posted the news and just relistened today. Great energy, the hooks and rythms were familiar from my first listen. Ohara's voice has a certain quality that captures and holds a listeners (mine) attention.
Congrats on the great news, they've earned the attention.

Their newest release. Personally I like the 2nd part, another song that's jammed into the video but short, like it's unfinished er somtin. But, after watching the 1st part the 2nd becomes funny.

Latest posts

Back