Took the Killer Diller out for a ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a nice day yesterday, and I decided to take the 1948 DX dubbed "The Killer Diller" out for a ride...wish I could say the same for today..lol..
I went out to Griffith Park, and a had a chance to snap a few pics at the Griffith Observatory.The hills could be a little tricky on an Old Balloner but I managed..lol.. hope you enjoy the pics, thanks for looking!

This is a tunnel leading up to the Observatory..It might look familiar to many.... Its been use on many Movies and TV Shows Including "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and "Back to the Future 2"
ESGO1.jpg

ESGO2.jpg

The Observatory has also had its fair share of Movies one American Classic being "Rebel without a cause"
ESGO3.jpg

ESGO4.jpg

DSCN3048copy.jpg

How was the pedal up the hill?? Real nice bike.....

cool bike and scenery. i remember the knife fight from "rwac".j classic.

MplsCoaster said:
Nice Bike in cool location! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks MplsCoaster, just got it, still working on adding a few things and getting it cleaned up a bit! :)

ruddigger said:
Ha, I recognized that tunnel immediately. Nice pictures, as always.
Thanks ruddigger, I always look up for a Delorian before entering the tunnel..lol..

Mr. Kool said:
Was there one time. Nice place and nice bike, nothing to add.
Thanks Mr. Kool

NewOrleansFlyer said:
How was the pedal up the hill?? Real nice bike.....
HaHa...It was a Pain! Thanks for the compliment :D

ezernut9mm said:
cool bike and scenery. i remember the knife fight from "rwac".j classic.
Thanks, I actually took a pic right where that scene took place, but I didnt like it...lol...

boybluela said:
MplsCoaster said:
Nice Bike in cool location! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks MplsCoaster, just got it, still working on adding a few things and getting it cleaned up a bit! :)

ruddigger said:
Ha, I recognized that tunnel immediately. Nice pictures, as always.
Thanks ruddigger, I always look up for a Delorian before entering the tunnel..lol..and thanks for the compliment!

Latest posts

Back