todays haul

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought you guys would enjoy these pics. The bikes aren't much to write home about, just a bunch of ladies 3 speeds, a Racer, two womens cruisers, and a kids bike. I fix up and sell lots of 3 speeds on craigslist and turn the cash into cooler bike parts. Car looks cool with bikes hanging all over though, I've got 3 in the back and three hangin.

PA030086.jpg

PA030085.jpg

PA030084.jpg

PA030083.jpg

nice pix!! love the car

hey what do u do to the bike before u sell them? i am thinking about doing the same thing here...im just not sure how much effort or what level of fix up to do....

help a brother out...lol

Brett

kingpin said:
nice pix!! love the car

hey what do u do to the bike before u sell them? i am thinking about doing the same thing here...im just not sure how much effort or what level of fix up to do....

help a brother out...lol

Brett

I adjust all the breaks and the shifting system so they function properly. Replace the tires if need be, most of the time the tires just need air. I regrease the bearings. I then clean the bike up take nice big pictures and write some good copy for the Ad. It usually takes about an hour and half to tune one up. I sell them for about $65 on average so it's worth it to me.

Thanks for the compliments on the photos and the car....it's a work in progress but it runs great.

Latest posts

Back