Tick....Tock....Tick....Tock....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have to get off my butt and finish the wiring and Pedro is done.

No idea how I am going to get a decent photo of it though, need sun shine to show the paint, but then it has glare issues due to the shininess...

Luke.

I just have to get off my butt and finish the wiring and Pedro is done.

No idea how I am going to get a decent photo of it though, need sun shine to show the paint, but then it has glare issues due to the shininess...

Luke.
Done and posted in the finished area!

:banana:

Still want some better pics and a video or two, but that is a huge load off my mind!

Luke.

Way to go Luke! I wonder if some artificial light added to the natural outdoor light would give enough of an affect to show the paint off without glare? Just heading to your finished bike thread now, so maybe that's what you have already done....

Way to go Luke! I wonder if some artificial light added to the natural outdoor light would give enough of an affect to show the paint off without glare? Just heading to your finished bike thread now, so maybe that's what you have already done....
Good thinking, will have to try it!

Luke.

Just saw your finished post. Great video, I think it captures the paint and the entire build well.

Just saw your finished post. Great video, I think it captures the paint and the entire build well.
Thanks OJ! It is interesting that the paint flashes as the video moves away and out of focus and goes dull when it is looking straight at it...

Luke.

While the world is counting down to Christmas...we have our own countdown going.....tick....tock....tick....tock.....can we break 25 Finished bikes by Dec 31?

While the world is counting down to Christmas...we have our own countdown going.....tick....tock....tick....tock.....can we break 25 Finished bikes by Dec 31?
I hope so!

17 done now, 41 still unfinished!
Bring on the mad last week rush to the finish line!

Luke.

Maybe it'll be a Christmas miracle, and you'll get your guard in time.

I'll have both done. The Spyder is easy. I just need to put it together after the paint cures. The Slingshot is waiting on the chain guard. Worst comes to worst I'll just submit without it and be very upset about it.

Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin... Into the future...

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/rrb-mbbo-04-finish-countdown-clock

23970391476_1c93b122ab.jpg

Luke.

40 hours left at the time of this post everyone!

Luke.

Hey when do we have to have our bike in the finished thread cuz it's no longer sunny when I got home to take pics. HOBBSBOPKINS!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back