Thunder Klunk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here for your viewing enjoyment..... I give you Thunder Klunk!!!! :rockout::showingbiceps:

Nothing super creative here. Just a whole lot of fun. My first frame had issues (frame change) and I also had such a crazy summer there was no time to build. Even cancelled the build once. I am glad I was able to finish something! That was my only goal. This thing is fun and comfortable. Can't wait to update it more in the future and get some miles on it. No time to go for a photo shoot, so i just did some photo editing on Flickr. I feel like a kid on this one so went with an effect to make the pictures look old school and bring out the rock colors (my house) in the background.

Nothing like a bike that can take a beating & still look good doing it . Ride it hard & have fun cus that's what it's all about !!!! [emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely tied together ....great color combos....pic location with rock wall is killer too! And, it's a klunker...my favorite kind of rat!

Great clean klunker!!!
Now get out there and ride that bad boy!
CONGRATS!

Latest posts

Back