This is a SWEET Schwinn!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW thats a sweet king sting. I would love to have that in my collection but i just bought a bike shop and have no money left for more bikes. LOL

Yes...that bike is incredible.

Will be fun to see how high it goes.

Man...if I just had a time machine back to 1982....

uncle_rico.jpg

King Stings are sweet, Sidewinder models of the same era are equally nice and tend to go for much less as there were more produced. Later & PEACE!!! :mrgreen:

Slick Rick said:
King Stings are sweet, Sidewinder models of the same era are equally nice and tend to go for much less as there were more produced. Later & PEACE!!! :mrgreen:
I've thought of making a sidewinder replica with a varsity frame, which is what they used on it.

Not a bad idea, but all of those coolio anodized parts are pretty hard to come by and not rel cheap when you do find them. :shock: Later & PEACE!!!

Slick Rick said:
Not a bad idea, but all of those coolio anodized parts are pretty hard to come by and not rel cheap when you do find them. :shock: Later & PEACE!!!
That's the beauty of the sidewinder, none of those and most of the regular varsity stuff.

Latest posts

Back