TheFlyingDingo's Re-Introduction

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
After almost a two-year hiatus from bicycles, I'm back.

I still dabbled with bikes and lurked, but not like I used to! The passion I had wasn't there. Now i've got nothing but time on my hands and i'm back into building and riding almost like i was a few years ago. I went through a slump after I graduated high school and was diagnosed with "Clinical depression". My confidence in everything and anything was completely shot. Didn't have the energy to do anything, even play video games. I pretty much just sat and surfed the internet in-between work/class. Things started changing, I broke up with my girlfriend of 7 years, started medication, paid more attention in school, finally figured out a major in college, Moved, Everythings for the better!
In short, TheFlyingDingo is back, and ready to build some rats!
Since I moved a lot of the old stuff I had has been sold off or is now missing, but a few of the familiar faces are still here. PICTURES IN A BIT!Hopefully a lot of the users from a while back are still around. For the new guys, I've got a history on here!

Latest posts

Back