TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-5/9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-6/18

Home-Made Tandem find. Was cruising around and saw a shining fender from the road. Pulled into a closed auto body shop, and saw this thing.

e1d4efbd.jpg

They were closed, called the next day and took it home. Scratched the heck out of my roof getting it on :roll:

a26c19b9.jpg

2f83d02e.jpg

fe882ba0.jpg

300581d5.jpg

31c7f576.jpg

5e52cc23.jpg

66921635.jpg

30ce3a04.jpg

58c00c01.jpg

Interesting home made tandem....Haha...

Passed this up the other day
54a3805d.jpg

took this home too:
8201a409.jpg

Got to drive this:
37518124.jpg

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-7/2

If you don't need that front fender on the Sweet Thunder, I have need of one as mine is cracked, LMK ?

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-7/7

Well. Brought home a Dynasty Filler. And a Proflex yesterday. No pictures of that for whatever reason.
f94f4058.jpg

Back Seat

53b74ab3.jpg

Trunk

298e6767.jpg

Roof

As I Was taking things out, i took pictures:

3cfd7652.jpg

58709bee.jpg

70953dfd.jpg

7778ade1.jpg

e3e29baf.jpg

b737045f.jpg

29e997a4.jpg

1380f9b5.jpg

3fffc00c.jpg

The Cool stuff in each box:
15889d40.jpg

Can someone say fixie?

c3f96f5c.jpg

7f071923.jpg

a46c9de4.jpg

a06e1cd1.jpg

The town I picked the stuff up in(well, i passed through)

5097644c.jpg

a51a5f60.jpg

d5d07e38.jpg

2c8d1857.jpg

This place is closed, by appointment only.

Nice AMG
6fcc3728.jpg

This KFC Picture made me laugh
685ddcd4.jpg

Each picture had some kind of KFC Food item edited in. First, How in heck did this little girl manage carrying a bucket of KFC on her bike? And who two hands a chicken leg? It used to be ice cream.

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-7/7 HUGE lot.

That's the best way, let someone else find a bunch of bikes and make boxes of parts!! :mrgreen: -Adam

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-7/2

TheFlyingDingo said:
Green Dragon said:
If you don't need that front fender on the Sweet Thunder, I have need of one as mine is cracked, LMK ?
I cant part that one out, This one is going to my little cousin.

OK, cool - hope it is well loved :)

nice riding bike, I take mine out every once in a while, thos 'bread loaf' seats are nice for large dudes, lol..

~ AL

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-7/9

I'm late on these:

eac1edd2.jpg

Found this on the side of the road, probably fell of a scrappers truck.

All of this came from my uncle. Two bags of foam peanuts, some boxes of bubble wrap. The green Schwinn was actually cut in Half. He bought it, rode it for a while and the derauller stripped out. He called pacific and they sent him a brand new one. He had to send in a picture of the destroyed bike. Shame. I already gave one of the little kids bikes away.

b98776ca.jpg

32b90871.jpg

e876a7cd.jpg

Sold this scooter to my friend. Bought it for $10, sold it for 10.

3c982553.jpg

got these parts from a friend. Might ditch the orange fenders if I don't find a Use
c9486058.jpg

d7a21ad7.jpg

Got this today. Super excited to work on it.

2df236d5.jpg

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-8/2

wow :shock: dingo you got the bizness bro...i like to see the inside of that light box there was a nice lil bullet light i seen... :wink: great finds my friend

WOW! It's been a while since i've posted in this thread!

I've been having a hard time with dollars since I quit my job, so i've mostly been selling rather than picking up. I'm also obsessing over my cars, keeping the Crown Vic on the road, and finding parts for the Dynasty. I also have been slowly trying to move, so i'm selling stuff to make it easier to move...Not far, just going to my fathers. I Picked up an old film camera too, i've been playing with that a lot. To keep myself busy...I'm out of school now :roll:

But I received this freebie yesterday. Had to share. This is basically the oldest bike i've had in a while.

ad04c9ce.jpg

It's a sears, i'll be building it up for me to ride for a while, but i'll probably end up selling it.

What else i've got since my last fresh find in September of last year:
The blue bike in the backround, picked that up with 2 other bikes (nothing special) for $6.
Got my american flyer back, and a bunch of other bikes i thought i'd hold onto, but flipped.

Latest posts

Back